Sunday, December 12, 2010

UM Caroling Groups

Caroling has been my job for this sem break and it's cool...
Dealing with seniors and enjoying cool moment together...

We had performed in several places such as Empire Subang, Bangsar Mall, The Gardens,
Saujana Hotel..The coming performances will be held in Le Meridien, Holiday Villa Subang and Hard Rock Cafe...I'm so eager for the 20th performance in Saujana for the charity show because got free Buffet..Wohoo~~..Anyway, i hope that i won't becoming like him..Hahaha


This caroling team really opened my eyes and i can learn bountiful things in it..Getting experience is one of the reason that i'm so committed in it, and the other reason is of course wanna earn some $$$...I wanna buy an alto saxophone actually..Then i can be Danny G

Besides that, I manage to go various shopping complexes and enjoy their nice props there..They really spend a lot in decor..probably this is a good way to attract more people..Can i put myself with all the decors so that i can be more attractive like him??


It's quite hard for me actually to sing bass because i'm actually a baritone singer..So quite hard for me to project a low note sound perfectly..Anyway, i'm trying my best and i believe that practice makes perfect..

Sometimes, criticize had been throw on my face directly but WHo cares!!! Anyway, no one is perfect and i'm willing to take all those criticize positively so that i'm the one who benefited on it...

Anyhow, the feeling i have now is TIRED TIRED and TIRED..

But in the same time, I rather make myself tired than feel nothing..I think i dun have any regret in joining the caroling as i really learn a lot of stuff from it..^^.





Jealous of ME???Just join choir or caroling..Find the interest in yourselves and do it..Your life will be more happening rather than following the world's system which is so corrupted...Enjoy and be Wise

No comments:

Post a Comment